Yesterday, my friends Lunar Filth has told me to making a banner or "spanduk" design. So, I made this post special for him. Hopefully this post will be useful to help him finish his jobs. And here is the step by step explanations.
1. Create new photoshop document
2. Choose paint bucket tool, apply a yellow background color.
3. Make a new layer, and fill it with rounded rectangular objects. You can adjust the round value on the radius section. Put it on the left of the "spanduk"
4. Now, it's time to adding the text. This design was big, so I used a big font too. Write 600-800 point on the font size as you desired. Put your text or words in different layer, so you can move it along easier. I used Helvetica LT 25 Ultra Light and Helvetica LT.
5. Well, it's almost finish. Now Just add some brushes to the black rounded rectangular to make a logo of your company may be. You can download many elegant brush by googling.
6. Yuuppy, you got it dude...you have finished it..it was pretty simple wasn't it?