1. Open a Close Up photo and make a some layer's copy. Named it based on what's effect will be applied on it.
2. Apply the filter effects (Surface and Gaussian Blur) on each layer. Set the opacity on the surface blur's layer to 60% and gaussian blur's layer 65%.
3. Apply the level effects, adjust the level as you desired depend on what's color of the photos you want. You can use these setting as a reference.
4. Now it's your turn to erase some part on the model's face. Choose the gaussian blur layer and click eraser tool. Erase the mouth's part and the eyes on those layer.
5. Choose the surface blur layer, and click dodge tool. Now apply on the mouth and the eyes too. This is an optional step. You can use this step if you feel your photo has darker color on the mouth and eyes's part.
6. Then you arrive on the important retouching step. Click the Stone Clamp tool, then you have to apply it to the undesired part or color on the photo. May be there's some blemish or something on the photo's face, this is important to waste it out. As example, this photo actually has a good contour and a little bit spot to be removed. So I just use the clamp stone on some necessary part. Choose different layers to apply the clone stamp tool, depend on how much spot you want to remove. Here I edited on the gaussian blur layer, level, and the original layer. You can see the arrows on the picture. That's were some part that I repaired with clone Stamp Tool.
7. Yeah, you have finished your job, let see the result. Before and after the retouch.
Well, how do you feel?It's easy isn't it?So, From now and later you can retouch you photo by yourself. May be you don't need any Digital Masking Imaging service to retouch your photo. Little by little, you need an a lot excercise to be professional. Just learn from this tutorial, and improve your skill. Enjoy.....